febrary looks review 2014 menfashion menswear mensstyle gstar raw premium ss 15 we fashion timberland freyrs sunglasses foh apparel


Hi guys, how is you doing today ? I'm doing great today. I came back home from a very nice meeting. So now I'm all about #progress ... Who is with me ? ... Anybody ?

Even though I'm all about looking forward nowadays, I'm taking uno momento to look back on my previous outfits. Let's say goodbye to Februari and Hello to sexy March. I love march because its the pisces month and plus it's the month in which I celabrate my birthday.
Yep , this Jon is getting old. 8 March is my birthday by the way. For those who want to gift some generous donations to the 'jonthegold-foundation" haha that will be my bank account. .  No but let's take a minute and zoom in on my Februari looks. Which one is your favourite ?

This months styling was so different & more urban and a pretty cool challenge. Clearly darker colors, like black and blue,  were dominating my wardrobe's mood. With this kind of bad weather darker colors are always a good idea. Let's just be safe with the colors but add an attitude to it. And ooh my eyewear addiction is back!!! "HI I'M JONATHAN " ( HII, JONATHAN ) " I'M AN EYEWEAR-O-HOLIC" . I had to fully do the AA-meeting confession haha. The summer is coming so I gotta be prepared right ? 

How was your February ? Do you have any new addictions ?



Thanks for reading!
Tell me your thoughts, leave a comment! ;-)


Greets Jon.
#JonTheGold




Share on : Facebook Tumblr Twitter Reddit Google+ Pinterest