I'm wearing : KOMONO X VLISCO watch | RAY-BAN sunglasses | photography by Joya Kenens
WRISTGAME JOURNAL - KOMONO X VLISCO collaboration the winston indigo watch ray ban sunglasses at culture coffee antwerp | Men's blog dedicated to men's fashion by Male blogger Jonathan Zegbe


Wait what ? An Event ?


Yes! Yes! Yes!  You are invited to KOMONO X VLISCO at MONAR (Antwerp)


DATE 

Saturday, 16 may 
17h - 21h

LOCATION 

Monar & Clothes 

Everdijstraat 35, 2000 Antwerpen

To announce this nice event, MONAR gave me the honor of starting a chain post. Now I'm passing on the torch to Antwerp male blogger and bro DRIES VRIESACKER.

WRISTGAME JOURNAL - KOMONO X VLISCO collaboration the winston indigo watch ray ban sunglasses at culture coffee antwerp | Men's blog dedicated to men's fashion by Male blogger Jonathan Zegbe
WRISTGAME JOURNAL - KOMONO X VLISCO collaboration the winston indigo watch ray ban sunglasses at culture coffee antwerp | Men's blog dedicated to men's fashion by Male blogger Jonathan Zegbe

The mighty Greek god Chronos sent me a package from above. It's funny how much this package feels like home to me. What was in that package? The Winston Indigo watch from the KOMONO X VLISCO capsule collection. 

This watch , made of genuine leather and VLISCO's snakeskin fabric , is a special timepiece for me. When I heard the news about the watch I went  a little cray in my head. Only because every single person in my family wears VLISCO. So as a proud Congolese guy, I feel connected to this watch . It reminds me of that time I entered a big VLISCO store in Kinshasa ( the capital of Congo ) during my sweet vacay there about 3 years ago. What we do is : we buy VLISCO fabrics to make our own custom pieces. Worn For many occasions: a bday party, Sundays at church, a marriage, etc. I can say that VLISCO is part of the Congolese culture. That's why the release of the 6 KOMONO X VLISCO watches is EPIC to me. Costing only €79,95 .


WRISTGAME JOURNAL - KOMONO X VLISCO collaboration the winston indigo watch | Men's blog dedicated to men's fashion by Male blogger Jonathan Zegbe

Greets Jon

#JonTheGold


GET YOUR RAY-BAN EYEWEAR


Thanks for reading, Leave a comment If you enjoyed.