JON THE GOLD en Charlotte Delange op WECANDANCE 2016

Le Camping


My WECANDANCE journey started last Friday at the WCD-camping. For the very first time, I camped at a music festival. I had no clue what to expect. WAUW!  However, I was lucky enough to be invited by Zalando as an official WECANDANCE reporter. This means a very cozy VIP cabinet was reserved for the best male fashion blogger in Belgium. Yaass!

If you want to know ... the VIP cabinets were very comfortable. I had a bed and a wardrobe. That was more than enough. Especially because we were partying - not sleeping - day and night. I even met a girl who could dance really really well for a white girl. #OnlyAtWCD ;-) .

Besides taking over the Zalando snapchat account for 24 hours, I wrote a style report for ENFNTS TERRIBLES ( an online magazine I recently started contributing for). And now I'm making sure to document my entire experience at the best summer festival so far.

Read on.


JON THE GOLD en TELLEMENT LUI BLOG - on wecandance vip campingJon The Gold en Joy Anna Thielemans op WE CAN DANCE festival 2016

Do you mind if I break down my outfit? I wore my white bomber from Alpha Industries paired with my white Ray-Ban sunnies. Beneath I went all black. Black tank top from Delusion and black galactic short from D. GNAK. To finish my look I rocked my new low top CLORO sneakers from  Kenzo and silver accessories.  Short notice: A couple of these clothes are on sale on Zalando. That reduction might come in handy for another festival.

Let's have an honesty moment. My black short - that looked like a quilt to some - caught many eyes. But only the unfashionable festival gangers were not digging my style. They thought it was or too gay or funny or " just weird man".

Well to be honest, I couldn't care less due to the fun I was having both days. Plus the die-hard WECANDANCE lovers who went all-in with their festival style were, in fact, admiring the black galactic short I got from Zalando.

Anyhow when it comes to my WECANDANCE outfit I balled out!  Because that's what you're supposed to do at a festival.


First Check-in at We Can Dance

The Jane Dinner

Not only was I invited by Zalando to be part of the team that day. The Jane Antwerp organized a huge fancy dinner midst of the festival. The famous Antwerp restaurant did prove that Belgian cuisine can be exquisite as hell. On that day a delegation of food lovers came to taste the cuisine of Belgian chef Sergio Hermans. A ten-course meal was on the menu of the day. So we were not about to leave any time soon. Together we spent an amazing afternoon full of culinary surprises.



Now, let's really enjoy WECANDANCE



•••
Thanks for the visit
-
Greets Jon
•••

And big thanks to ZALANDO for an unforgettable weekend

#WCDXZalando #ZalandoStyle

Photos by me w/ Canon 700D