Zalando Style Icons: What to Wear ? // written by Jon The Gold : menswear blogger from Belgium // Photography by Robin Joris Dullers

The Zalando Style Icons awards in Belgium are getting closer. On Friday, 25th of november 2016 , the 8 lucky nominees will shine at any cost at the Felix Pakhuis venue in Antwerp. During this much awaited fashion event of the year hosted by Élodie Ouédraogo, only 2 winners will remain.

Do you feel the excitement? Well, if you happen to be in Belgium and you really want to attend the Zalando Style Icons awards follow these 3 next steps to win your duoticket:

1) Go to my Instagram profile and follow me
2) Look for the video below and like it
3) Tag your stylish friends

Why I won last year ...

Last year I proudly won in the category Best Male Fashion Blog. Going home with that award felt fulfilling to say the least. As one of the few consistent male fashion bloggers in Belgium and Luxembourg I was chosen by a fashion panel as the winner thanks to my edgy urban style and my ability to think out of the box.

To be totally honest, hearing those arguments made me wanna give the jury a fist bump. Because that's why I really started blogging in the first place.

So my advice is to pursue your passion and go hard! Hard work really pays off

What to wear ?

Even though I have to pass that torch to a next style icon. I'll be doing that in style of course. All black everything is my personal dress code for the Zalando Style Icons awards. 

So what about a black leather pants ( like my idol Kanye West would do), a statement tee, a trendy black jacket paired with designer shoes by Vivienne Westwood ?

After all black is never a villain and you can pull it off granted that you mix and match different brands. That's how I would do it. Now it's your turn to show us what to wear to Zalando Style Icons.

Zalando Style Icons: What to Wear ? // written by Jon The Gold : menswear blogger from Belgium // Photography by Robin Joris DullersZalando Style Icons: What to Wear ? // written by Jon The Gold : menswear blogger from Belgium // Photography by Robin Joris Dullers
I'm wearing: Love Moschino tee | Antony Morato pants | Vivienne Westwood shoes | KENZO X H&M jacket

•••
Thanks for the visit
-
Greets Jon
•••

Photography by Robin Joris Dullers

Powered by Zalando